Friday, June 04, 2010

A Super Father's Day

I always thought my dad was Superman. & when I see my kids playing with my hubby I can tell they think he's Superman too! My husband is our family Superhero! So this Father's Day I'm making a special superhero gift for my husband!

I thought I'd pass along the idea.



The Superboy images are from aivault.com, they have a African American boy & girl image in vector and jpeg format. Also a Caucasian boy in jpeg format.
Cool images found here.
For an accommodating cool treat make "Super dad" some red velvet cake pops. What is a cake pop?
In short, their the new hot item! It's a cupcake on a lollipop. Just how cupcakes have been stealing the limelight from cake, I believe these are next up!
Instruction & images are from bakerella.com found here.

What I plan to do is first make a border for my photo collage using scrapbook paper, cardstock, and the images from Aivault. Then I'm going to take a photo shoot of my kids' in last year's Halloween costumes. If I didn't have a cape on hand, I'd revert to a towel or their blankey. Can't you just see a toddler in their diaper with their favorite blankey zipping through a grassy lawn? I'm going to arrange the photos using my favorite online photo site. I plan to insert the collage of my 3 kids inside my photo border inside a nice photo frame.

Have A Super Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment