Monday, October 18, 2010

Stella's Ladybug Party



This weekend, we had a blast at Stella's Ladybug Costume Party! Having a birthday so close to Halloween myself, I am very fond of "Halloween" themed parties. Inviting all the guests in their costumes, was not only cute but super fun too! It didn't stop there... the decorations were gorgeous, Birthday girl's mom Grace & Jamaica, from Crafty Celebrations, really did an awesome job! & of course the cake from Cecille's Bella &Ava, was gorgeous! The Filipino menu was yummy, the activities were engaging and fun. The kids had fun decorating their own trick or treat canvas bags. & I think everyone loved something from the party favor's table.

I didn't plan any of this party, I just showed up, had a great time, and snapped a few pictures! To see the complete party picture album click: me! The Password is password





1 comment:

  1. Stella's Ladybug Party. So adorable decorations and these are so fabulous arrangements that anyone can do on a budget. I am sure everyone had a brilliant time in this party. At a local event space Atlanta I also threw the sunshine themed party for my girl’s first birthday and it just went amazingly. The arrangements were done by the venue staff itself.

    ReplyDelete