Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Always Celebrate!

Coble Angels

I remember reading years ago an online article that would stay in my heart forever. I was so happy to see this family featured on Oprah today! A mother lost all 3 of her children in a car accident. Completely devastating! Miraculously a year later the parents were blessed with triplets almost a year later.

The major impact this story had on me was that every child, every person, every year is special! I never want to take my family for granted. I have it set in my heart to ALWAYS CELEBRATE! I know some people opt out of recognizing milestones, but life is way too short, and love is way too precious. So whenever you get the chance, celebrate! If you are invited to an event and can attend, show up! It's important to be there and enjoy one another.

The Oprah story here

Life is crazy short! (My spin on it) Psalms 144:4 & James 4:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment